Board of Directors
- President Director of the company (since 2019 – present).
- President Commissioner and Independent Commissioner of the Company (since 2016 – 2019).
- Independent Commissioner of the Company (since 2010-2016).
- The Chairman of the Company’s Audit Committee (since 2010-2016).
- Earned his Bachelor Degree in International Law from the University of Indonesia in 1975, and Master Degree LL.M. (Lex Legibus Magister) from Harvard Law School, USA, majoring in Corporate, International Trade & Foreign Investment in 1981.
- Started his career in Finance Department of the Republic of Indonesia, with various key positions, to name a few are:
- Head of Sub Directorate of Life and Social Insurance, Directorate of Financial Institutions Directorate General of Monetary (1983-1984),
- Head of Sub Legal Directorate of State Owned Enterprises (BUMN), Directorate of BUMN Development, Directorate General of Monetary (1984-1987),
- Head of Legal and Public Relations Bureau (1987-1990),
- Expert Staff to the Minister of Finance in Regional Financial Economic Relations (1990-1993),
- Chairman of Capital Market Supervisory Agency ‘Bapepam‘ (1993-1995),
- and General Director of BUMN Development (1995-1998).
- Subsequently he was assigned in the Ministry of BUMN where he held various key positions:
- Assistant of the State Minister of BUMN Utilization/Deputy of BUMN Competitive Management Board (1998-1999),
- Assistant of the Minister/Deputy of Mining and Agro Industry, Office of the State Minister of BUMN Utilization (1999-2000),
- Deputy of the State Minister/Deputy of Head of BUMN Capital Investment and Development on Supervision and Control Office of the State Minister of BUMN (2000-2001),
- Secretary of the Ministry of BUMN (2001-2004).
- In the Capital Market, he currently serves as:
- President Commissioner of PT Penyelenggara Program Perlindungan Investor Efek Indonesia/ Organizer of Indonesian Securities Investors Protection Program ‘P3IEI‘ (since 2013),
- Chairman of the Indonesian Capital Market Arbitration Board ‘BAPMI’ (since 2007).
- Member of Company Evaluation Committee of Indonesia Stock Exchange (2013-2016),
- President Commissioner of PT Bursa Efek Indonesia/Indonesia Stock Exchange (2001-2008),
- Chairman of Capital Market Supervisory Agency ‘Bapepam‘ (1993-1995).
Vice President Director
- Vice President Director of the Company (2015-present).
- Director of the Company (2005-2015).
- General Affairs Director (1994-2000).
- Holds position as member of numerous Boards of Directors and/or Boards of Commissioners of Subsidiaries of the Company, to name a few:
- (since 2018) President Commisioner of PT Pandega Citraniaga, President Commisioner of PT Pandega Layar Prima;
- (since 2017) Director of PT Manggala Gelora Perkasa;
- (since 2016) President Commissioner of PT Brilliant Sakti Persada, President Director of PT Pesona Gerbang Karawang, President Director of PT Muara Wisesa Samudra, President Director of PT Simprug Mahkota Indah, Commissioner of PT Karya Pratama Propertindo, President Director of PT Central Cipta Bersama, President Director of PT Tunas Karya Bersama, President Director of PT Astakona Megahtama, President Director of PT Tatar Kertabumi, President Director of PT Caturmas Karsaudara, President Director of PT Alam Makmur Indah, President Director of PT Jaladri Kartika Pakci, Commissioner of PT Tritunggal Lestari Makmur, President Director of PT Graha Tunas Selaras, President Director of PT Graha Cipta Kharisma, President Director of PT Sinar Menara Deli, President Director of PT Tiara Metropolitan Indah, Director of PT Alam Hijau Teduh, President Director of PT Putra Adhi Prima, President Director of PT Kharisma Bhakti Sejahtera, President Director of PT Kencana Unggul Sukses, Commissioner of PT Pesona Agung Lestari;
- (since 2015) Director of PT Podomoro Bangun Abadi, Director of PT Podomoro Central Sejahtera, Director of PT Podomoro Sukses Lestari, Director of PT Central Tata Makmur, President Director of of PT Buana Makmur Indah, Commissioner of PT Griya Pancaloka.
Cesar M. Dela Cruz
- Independent Director of the Company (since 2010-present)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration), majoring in Accounting with Cum Laude qualification, from the University of The East, Philippines (1963)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree, majoring in Finance, from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, USA (1971).
- Certified Public Accountant which he earned in the Philippines (1963).
- Pursued a career with the SGV Group, a Regional Public Accountant group with number offices in, among others: the Philippines, Indonesia, and South Korea (1963-1983).
- Audit Partner (1977-1983).
- Deputy CEO of PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk (2001-2004).
- Chief Financial Officer of PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk (1999-2000).
- Director of PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk (1998-2010).
- Commissioner of PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk (1994-1997)
- PT Pepsi Cola Indobeverages as Commissioner (2009-2010);
- CEO/Director of Indofood Agriresources Pte. Ltd. (2007);
- Commissioner of PT Nestle Indofood Citarasa Indonesia (2005-2010);
- Director of De United Food Industries Ltd., Nigeria (1994-2005);
- Director of Pinehill Arabia Food Limited, Saudi Arabia (1993-2005);
- Member of Management Committee of Indofood Group (1984-1994);
- Chief Administrative Officer of Edible Oils and Fats Division, Salim Group (1984-1993).
- Director of the Company (since 2010-present)
- Earned Bachelor degree in Law from University of Indonesia, majoring in Law Practitioners (1990),
- C.N. (Candidate Notary) from University of Indonesia (1994)
- M.Kn. (Master in Notarial) University of Indonesia (2002).
- Legal Advisor (Internship) at Legal Consultancy & Assistance Institution of University of Indonesia (LKBH-UI) (1985)
- Lawyer at Anwar Mutalib & Partners Law Office (1990-1991).
- Head of Legal Consultancy & Assistance, Legal Affairs at Bank Prima Express Head Office, Jakarta (1992-2001),
- Team Leader of Non-Performing Loans Monitoring, Controlling and Securing at Head Office (1995-1997), and as Compliance Officer (2001- 2003).
- Legal General Manager Agung Podomoro Group (2003-2005)
- Legal Director of Agung Podomoro Group (2005-present).
Paul Christian Ariyanto
- Director of the Company (since 2010-present)
- Project Manager of PT Prakawija Delaganda (1996-2002)
- General Manager of PT Nusantara Graha Sejahtera (SSK Group) (2002-2003)
- General Manager Construction of Interdesign Group (2003-2006).
- Project Manager of PT Jakarta Realty (2006)
- APG’s Project Director (since 2007).
- Currently, he also holds positions as:
- (Since 2018) President Director of PT Agung Kencana Sukses, Commissioner of PT Alam Makmur Indah, Director of PT Arah Sejahtera Abadi, President Director of PT Bali Perkasasukses, President Director of PT Central Indah Palace, Commissioner of PT Caturmas Karsaudara, Commissioner of PT Central Cipta Bersama, President Director of PT Griya Pancaloka, Commissioner of PT Graha Tunas Selaras, Director of PT Karya Pratama Propertindo, Commissioner of PT Kencana Unggul Sukses, Commissioner of PT Putra Adhi Prima, President Commissioner of PT Simprug Mahkota Indah, Commissioner of PT Sinar Menara Deli, President Director of PT Sukses Gemilang Nusantara, Commissioner of PT Tunas Karya Bersama, Commissioner of PT Tiara Metropolitan Indah, Director of PT Wahana Sentra Sejati, President Commissioner of PT Tatar Kertabumi, President Commissioner of PT Astakona Megahtama,
- (Since 2016) President Director of PT Pandega Citraniaga and of PT Pandega Layar Prima
- Also active in education by becoming guest lecturer/keynote speaker at Master Program of Civil Engineering at Tarumanagara University, Jakarta.
Anak Agung Mas Wirajaya
- Director of the Company (since 2019-present).
- He completed his education and obtained his Bachelor of Economics from the University of National Development Veteran Yogyakarta in 1993.
- Currently pursuing post-graduate education in the Master of Management Trisakti University, Jakarta.
- His career in property began at PT Duta Realtindo Jaya, started as Marketing Staff (1993), then Marketing Supervisor (1994), and climbed as Marketing Manager (1995-1996).
- Marketing Counselor at Economic Office of the South African Embassy, Jakarta as (1996-2004).
- Joined Agung Podomoro Group (APG) since 2004 and served as Strategic Marketing Manager. Furthermore, he handled the marketing of business units under APG, including:
- Marketing Manager of the Jakarta Residences apartment project (2005);
- General Manager Marketing of Thamrin Residences apartment project (2006-2007);
- Chief Marketing Officer of Cosmo Terrace apartment project (2008);
- Chief Marketing Officer of Thamrin Executive Residence apartment project (2009);
- Chief Marketing Officer of Thamrin City strata office project (2010-2011);
- and business units under PT Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN), among others as:
- Chief Marketing Officer of Parahyangan Residences apartment project, Bandung (2012);
- Chief Marketing Officer of Orchard Park project, Batam (2013-2016);
- Chief Marketing Officer of Borneo Bay Residences apartment project, Balikpapan (2017);
- and Chief Marketing Officer of Podomoro Park project, Bandung (2018-present).
- Assistant Vice President, Marketing Development (2013-2015);
- Residential Strategic Marketing (2015-present).